Is it Better to Buy or Lease a Car?
At Hines Park Ford, we're always asked if it's better to buy or lease a new Ford. Whether you should buy a new Ford or lease a new Ford really depends on your lifestyle and budget, which is why our Ford finance team is ready to sit down with you to learn about your specific needs and financial background. Our goal is to pair you with an affordable Ford lease or loan that you can feel comfortable with, so we're happy to discuss your Ford financing options with you in detail when you visit. We also encourage you to ask us about our Ford Red Carpet Lease should you feel leasing a new Ford is right for you. Our Ford Red Carpet Lease gives you seven mileage options, 24-month or 36-month lease options and more, making it a great option for Michigan drivers.
If you want to learn more about the difference between buying and leasing a new Ford, read our quick bullets below. Then, stop in to our Ford dealership near White Lake, MI, to speak with a member of our Ford finance center and customize your Ford lease or loan to your liking. If you happen to already know which Ford finance option is right for you, you can get pre-approved here. We look forward to helping you finance a new Ford soon!
Leasing a New Ford Would Be Better If...
- You don't want the future market value of your Ford to affect you.
- You want to enjoy a new Ford equipped with the latest technology.
- You want lower out-of-pocket costs and monthly payments.
- You anticipate driving between 8,000 and 12,000 miles each year.
- You'd like to upgrade to a newer Ford model every three years, or you want to purchase your Ford outright at the end of your lease for a reduced price.
Financing a New Ford Would Be Better If...
- You'd rather your payments go toward eventually owning your Ford truck, sedan or crossover.
- You want to customize your Ford to include additional exterior and interior accessories.
- You'd be happy driving the same Ford model for more than four years.
- You don't want mileage restrictions.